Our fastest table tennis blade
Z-Carbon Speed - our fastest table tennis blade
The Z-CARBON Speed is the fastest and hardest table tennis blade we have in our range. It is intended for players who play at an extremely high speed and have the necessary practice to master such a hard blade. This blade is ideal for very fast and hard topspins, powerful shots and dangerous counterattacks. Definitely no blade for beginners!
What are the characteristics of the Z-Carbon Speed?
- extremely high speed - the fastest table tennis blade in our assortment
- hard ball bounce
- difficult to control, therefore not suitable for beginners
- not as stiff as pure carbon blades
- in combination with hard rubbers a wonder weapon
playing characteristics - Z-Carbon Speed
- blade: Z-Carbon Speed
- outer veneer: 0,8 mm spruce
- composite fibre Z-Carbon
- intermediate layer: 1,0 mm Kiri
- core: 2,0 mm Kiri
- thickness: ca. 6,2 mm
- layers: 5-ply +2x composite mesh
- composite fibres: Z-Carbon outer
- game type: Offensive blade
- speed: extremely high
- Hardness: extremely hard
- Control: very low
How do the blade sizes differ from size M?
Blade size S
- even faster than size M
- a little bit harder than size M
- very difficult to control
- only for experienced players who master a fast stroke movement
- well suited for players who attack without compromise
Blade size m
- fast offensive blade with excellent impact strength
- very flat ball bounce (even flatter than the Z Carbon)
- its absolute strength lies in the fast topspins and shooting game
- fast and flat topspins can be placed without problems
- brings a lot of spin to the new ABS Ball
Blade size L
- a little slower than size M
- but a bit better to control
- nevertheless a very fast offensive blade
- the enlarged blade size offers more safety even if you don't hit the ball properly
- good for fast block, shot and counter play due to the fibre reinforcement
Blade Size DEF
- even in this blade size still very fast, therefore not suitable for defensive players
- if you like blocking fast and close to the table and countering and prefer an enlarged blade size, this is a good choice for you
WHAT EXACTLY IS Z-CARBON AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
Z-Carbon fabric is a high-performance synthetic fibre which is used in various areas such as motor sports. The special feature of the fibre is its extremely high stability in combination with its low weight.
In relation to the table tennis racket, this means that you can give the blade enormous stability or hardness without increasing the weight.
The harder a table tennis blade is, the faster the ball bounces off the blade and therefore takes a lot of speed with it.
"Carbon fabric alone is perceived by some players as very stiff - the mixture of synthetic fibres and carbon, on the other hand, is firm but remains very elastic.
This is why it is often used in vehicles for shock absorption or in sports, e.g. in snowboard construction."
"IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THE EXTREMELY HIGH SPEED AND THE HARD PLAYING FEELING, WE HAVE PLACED THE SYNTHETIC FIBRES DIRECTLY UNDER THE TOP VENEER OF THE Z-CARBON SPEED. THE FURTHER OUTSIDE THE FIBRES LIE, THE FASTER AND HARDER A TABLE TENNIS blade BECOMES"
THE VENEER COMBINATION MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
The use of HiTec fibres alone does not make a good table tennis blade, just as important is the clever combination of suitable wood types and veneer thicknesses.
With the Z-CARBON SPEED, the synthetic fibre fabric lies directly under the relatively thick top layer of spruce on the outside.
External fibres reinforce the hard playing feel and provide even more speed.
If this combination is too fast and hard for you, you should take a look at the Z-CARBON: with this wood type, the synthetic fibres lie directly on the core veneer and are covered by the intermediate layer and the outer veneer. This 'defuses' this blade a little and gives it a softer playing feel.
What is the difference between Z-Carbon and Z-Carbon Speed
Buy your Z-Carbon Speed
If the Z-Carbon Speed is the right blade for you, there are two possibilities:
Design your own
You configure your own Z-CARBON-SPEED in our configurator and adjust the blade size, handle shape and design according to your ideas.