fast and easy-to-control All-round blade
Control - easy-to-control All-round blade
The CONTROL is a medium hard table tennis blade, which is suitable for all hitting techniques, be it block, shot, shove or spin-rich topspins - a good basis for all playing situations. The most important feature is the incredibly high control and the very precise ball stroke. It is the fastest of our all-round blades and is therefore also wonderfully suited for offensives. In terms of speed, it lies between MEDIUM SPEED and BASALT.
What characteristics does Control have?
- extremely high control
- medium speed
- the fastest of our all-round blades
- the speed is between MEDIUM SPEED and BASALT
- large sweet spot, which offers a lot of safety
- suitable for all hitting techniques, whether shot, stick, block, short-short or topspin
- relatively hard ball bounce
short ball contact time
- ideally suited for all-round players who like to go on the offensive
- Focus: control and precision especially when blocking and playing short games
"This blade is perfect for all players looking for a racket that is easy and safe to control. With the CONTROL you can place the balls easily and precisely, but still it has a good basic speed with which you can attack well.
It can be operated with a lot of speed and pressure without losing control. Whether block, shot or spin-rich and hard topspins, with this blade you are prepared in all positions. Despite the quite hard wood combination you don't have to do without a soft ball stroke and a lot of feeling."
Playing characteristics - Control
- blade: Control
- outer veneer: 0,6 mm Limba
- intermediate layer: 1,0 mm spruce
- core: 3,8 mm Kiri
- thickness: ca. 7,0 mm
- layers: 5-ply wood
- composite fibres: none
- game type: All-round blade
- speed: medium speed
- Hardness: relatively soft
- control: very high
HOW DO THE BLADE SIZES DIFFER?
Blade size S
- slightly faster than size M
- depending on the handle it can get a bit grip heavy
- relatively low weight
- feels lighter than it already is because of the small blade size
- big sweetspot and absolutely forgiving
- absolute all-rounder
Blade size M
- balanced weight distribution
- balanced speed and control
- richly varied offensive blade for the application of all techniques
- absolute all-rounder, whether block, shot, slip or spin-rich topspin game
Blade size L
- a little bit slower than size M
- high control on all strokes
- high safety with passive balls thanks to the enlarged blade size
- despite the large blade size it is an absolute all-round blade
Blade size DEF
- somewhat slower than Gr. L
- well suitable for defensive players, who like to attack sometimes
- very easy and safe to control
- well suited for modern defence and interfering games
- can be perfectly combined with OX rubbers
buy a Control blade
If the CONTROL is the right blade for you, there are two possibilities:
Design your own blade
Simply configure your own CONTROL in our configurator.
You can adjust the blade size, handle shape and design according to your ideas.