Medium fast Allround blade
Medium Speed - medium fast All-round blade
The Medium Speed is a stiff and medium fast allround blade with a relatively hard ball stroke. The hard Koto veneer provides a direct playing feeling. That's why this table tennis blade is particularly suitable for precise blocking and shooting. The large sweet spot forgives many mistakes and conveys a good ball feeling. The MEDIUM SPEED is easy to control, but still a lot of speed can be built up in the offensive. It is suitable for active and passive all-round players as well as beginners and is an absolute all-rounder in all blade sizes.
What are the characteristics of the Medium Speed?
- medium speed without being too slow
- relatively hard ball bounce due to the Koto outer veneer
- stiff all-round blade
- high ball control
- large sweet spot, which offers a lot of safety
- only minimal vibrations
- ideal for active and passive all-round players
- good blade for beginners
"The Koto veneer provides a hard ball stroke and a very direct ball feedback.
Thanks to its large sweet spot, the MEDIUM SPEED forgives many mistakes. Despite the high control, a lot of speed and spin can be built up in the offensive.
It is particularly suitable for both active and passive all-round players. It is also a good table tennis blade for beginners because it is easy to control and the speed is not too high."
playing characteristics - Medium Speed
- blade: Medium Speed
- outer veneer 0,6 mm Koto
- intermediate layer: 1,0 mm spruce
- core: 3,2 mm Kiri
- thickness: ca. 6,4 mm
- layers: 5-ply
- composite fibres: none
- game type: Allround blade
- speed: medium fast
- Hardness: pretty hard
- control: high
How do blade sizes differ based on size M?
Blade size S
- slightly faster than size M
- a little harder than size M
- slightly smaller sweet spot, but lower weight
- versatile all-round blade
Blade size M
- medium speed
- relatively hard ball bounce
- well controllable allround blade
- well suited for block and counter play
- in the offensive a lot of spin and speed can be generated
Blade size L
- slightly slower than size M
- tends slightly to top-heaviness depending on handle
- the large blade size supports topspins and makes them easy
- good all-rounder
Blade size DEF
- a little slower than size L
- well suited for defensive players who like a relatively hard ball stroke
- can be combined well with OX pimples
- top-heavy blade
buy your Medium Speed
If the Medium Speed is the right blade for you, there are two possibilities:
design your own medium speed
Simply configure your own MEDIUM SPEED in our configurator.
You can adjust the blade size, handle shape and design according to your ideas.