Table tennis blade with synthetic fibre for a rotation-rich game
Fast table tennis blade with synthetic fibre Z-Carbon. The special Carbon mixture makes the blade very hard but still elastic. The soft top veneers ensure a soft ball stroke and good control values.
It is especially suitable for offensive players who want to play rotation-rich topspins, even far away from the table. The Z-CARBON offers a decent speed for this, but still a soft ball touch with a lot of feeling.
So that the blade is not too hard and therefore difficult to control, we have placed the Z Carbon layer directly on the center veneer . The soft top layers of Spruce and Ayous provide a soft ball impact. The synthetic fibres stiffen the blade and ensure short ball contact times and high bounce speed.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE Z-CARBON?
- high speed, slightly faster than the BASALT
- big sweet spot
- relatively soft ball stop
- hard, but nevertheless elastic veneer combination
- not as stiff as pure Carbon blades
Playing characteristics and structure of the Z-Carbon
- BLADE: Z-CARBON
- OUTER VENEER: 1,3 MM SPRUCE
- INTERMEDIATE LAYER: 0.6 MM AYOUS
- Z-CARBON FIBERS
- CENTER VENEER: 2,0 MM KIRI
- BLADE THICKNESS: APPROX. 6,4 MM
- LAYERS: 5-PLY WOOD +2X SYNTHETIC FIBRE
- SYNTHETIC FIBRES: Z-CARBON
- GAME TYPE: OFFENSIVE BLADE
- SPEED: HIGH
- HARDNESS: MEDIUM HARD
- CONTROL: MEDIUM
Made in Germany –
Each of our table tennis blades is produced with a lot of passion and attention to detail in our workshop in Neuwied.