Table tennis blade for all-round players
We have designed this all-round table tennis blade in such a way that it is particularly easy and safe to control. It offers an enormous amount of control so that you can place each ball very precisely. The combination of light Kiri and relatively hard Limba wood on the outside is particularly sensitive and controlled.
Medium-hard blade, which is suitable for all hitting techniques, whether block, shot, slip or spin-rich topspins. A good basis for all playing situations. Incredibly high control and a very precise ball stroke.
It can be played with a lot of speed and pressure without losing control. With this blade you are prepared in all positions.
Its large sweet spot gives it a high level of control and safety with passive balls, yet a lot of speed and pressure can be generated in the offensive.
Facts about CONTROL in size M:
- very easy to control, both in the defensive and in the offensive
- particularly sensitive and precise
- Relatively soft ball bounce
- fast all-round blade (ALL++)
- medium bounce
- versatile use, well suited for block, shot, slice, topspin
Playing characteristics and structure
The veneer structure
- BLADE: CONTROL
- OUTER VENEER: 0.6 mm Limba
- INTERMEDIATE LAYER: 1.0 mm Kiri
- CENTER VENEER: 3.8 mm Kiri
- THICKNESS: approx. 7 mm
- LAYERS: 5-ply wood
- COMPOSITE FIBERS: none
- GAME TYPE: Allround blade
- SPEED: medium fast
- HARDNESS: relatively soft
- CONTROL: very high
Made in Germany –
Each of our table tennis blades is produced with a lot of passion and attention to detail in our workshop in Neuwied.