Penholders with a focus on spin
The VARIOUS OFFENSIVE is a penholder with an emphasis on spin, with which you can easily generate high speed and lots of spin. It offers a lot of control and safety. Also a fantastic ball stroke with a lot of feeling thanks to the top veneers made of Spruce.
The blade is located in the upper all-round area. Therefore it is very well suited for modern defensive players who attach great importance to rotational topspins and a solid basic speed.
Like all our penholder blades, it has a slightly egg-shaped blade in the typical penholder shape. The blade has a Chinese penholder handle of approx. 82mm length.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE VARIOUS OFFENSIVE?
- medium fast speed
- slightly top-heavy, which simplifies playing topspins
- easy to control
- soft ball stop due to outer Spruce veneers
- high ball bounce
- high spin development
- well suited for modern defenders who want to generate a lot of spin and a solid pace
Playing characteristics and structure
The veneer structure
- BLADE: VARIOUS OFFENSIVE
- OUTER VENEER: 0,8 mm Spruce
- INTERMEDIATE LAYER: 0,8 mm Ayous
- CENTER VENEER: 3,2 mm Kiri
- THICKNESS: ca. 6,4 mm
- LAYERS: 5-ply
- COMPOSITE FIBRES: none
The playing characteristics
- GAME TYPE: all-round blade
- SPEED: medium fast
- HARDNESS: soft
- CONTROL: relatively high
Made in Germany
Each of our table tennis blades is produced with passion and attention to detail in our workshop in Neuwied.